Recovering from Google penalty can be a tough task. But you have to do it to regain your position and traffic quickly. Firstly, you need to discover the reason for the penalty.
Here are some tips that can help you in Google penalty recovery.
• Verify the entire backlinks pointing to your website. Bad backlinks are one of the most common reasons for penalty or ban. Remove all the bad backlinks from porn or gambling websites.
• Create a disavow file and upload to Google Search Console. Latest updates to Penguin supposedly id in watching that spam inbound links is not your mistake.
• A content audit can help you to check the status of your web pages and present broken pages. It will also aid in understanding the ranking pages, inbound links, and methods to enhance posts and content for more ranks.
• Revise and review the hitch content. With the help of an audit, you will be able to find the pages with high bounce rates and making users not to stay on the page for long.
• Avoid the thin and copy content and bring up fresh and eye-catchy content.
• Ensure the fraction of anchor text on inbound links. You should not have more than 10% of your inbound links linking to the same name anchor text.
• Keep an eye on the broken links on your website. You can use the broken link checker plugin to get better results.
• Make certain that you have done no follow to all affiliate links. No unnecessary ads and information should be reflected on your website.
• Look for the hidden text or keyword stuffing. Correct them to regain your name.
• Take help of SEO specialists India to make sure entire SEO related things are done correctly.
• Remove the unnatural links and user-generated spam. Check the comment section and clean up the irrelevant ads, comments or links making you spammed.
So, follow the tips and make sure not to get penalized again by taking extra watch and care of your website or blog.